Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Holden Vance III critique of A. Klioutchnikov (thedot_ru's) Self Portrait, May 1, 2011 8:56am

"2010, 3rd time in New York City. Big Apple stole my heart forever. I used a lot the lens I bought at the end of 2009 - Sigma f/2.8 15mm Diagonal Fisheye. I was obsessed with it and it helped me to break my traditional vision of the architecture. Shooting people using the lens is a lot of fun and normally you wouldn't use it... That how this happened. Breaking the rules, covering the face with my coat just to add some intrigue. And action!"

I  imagine a cold day in the city when I see this self portrait of A. Klioutchnikov.  The idea and portrait both bring chills.  This helps define our idea "Concept of Self Portraits".


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShowUsOff

Read More!