Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

LucasAeon Self Portrait as Reviewed by Chase Alias

The dreadful hours by LucasAeon
The dreadful hours, a photo by LucasAeon on Flickr.
The dreadful hours is self portrait with hard driving concept. I love this close up image which can make the viewer wonder so much.

The artists remarks:


The mood conveyed in this picture is obviously morose, but the story behind it is left to your imagination
This is a re-upload. I came across the original file so I decided to upload it again since its first upload to flickr was too compressed. This self-portrait is a little over 2 years old, but still one of my favorite photos of me (probably because I hardly ever photograph myself or allow anyone else to lol).
This is my first photo to ever make explore, so thank you all for your comments, views, and favorites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShowUsOff

Read More!